March 03, 2009

Snow Day

This is not everyday that you wish to be woken up by a phone call from work but when it's to tell you that the office is closed due to snowfall you don't really mind that much anymore and you're pretty happy to stay a few more hours in your bed! So we both stay home and relaxed as Rachel also had a snow day. And instead of spending the day working, we just spent the afternoon playing in the snow (I know I'm still a big kid when it comes to snow), had some hot wine (that was homemade and tasted disgusting I have to stay) and I made my Maman's famous madeleines because we did not have anymore cookies to go with our hot tea and hot chocolate.
Oh well, all that got me a little less jealous of seeing everyone going skiing...so all I needed was a little bit of snow to be happy.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Yami Yami les madeleines !

Jabien said...

Yummy Yummy la neige oui! Bon les madeleines étaient excellentes aussi :)