June 19, 2012

Father's Day | At The Bronx Zoo

This week it was Papa's turn to be treated like a king for the day.
We had a short morning at home to get ready to go spend the day at The Bronx Zoo. I had always heard about it but never went, and so when Rachel told me the night before that this was what she had planned for the day, I was simply thrilled at the idea of spending my father's day with her and Théo at the zoo!
Théo was already all geared up, ready to leave with his backpack for the adventure of the day.
We were also going to spend the day with the Serafinis who had also planned to go there (small world!).
 














Théo was really happy and intrigued by all of the animals, and we all spent an awesome day. This was the perfect way to celebrate the dads. I am of course taking advantage of this post  to wish a fantastic one to my dad to whom I send tons of hugs and kisses.

No comments: