December 19, 2010

32...not weeks but years!

Since our flight for Paris was canceled (we now leave on Wednesday), I found some time to pass by the blog and wish Rachel a very happy birthday weekend once again. I most certainly have the most amazing wife - especially when she requested pizza and root beer for her birthday dinner (sure I can do that!) but I am also very proud to say that she is the best mommy.
So here you go Mon Coeur, we love you and we wish you a very happy first birthday as a mommy.
- Fabien and Théo -

3 comments:

Arlette M. said...

Lovely....and beautiful flowers to go with the beautiful sentiments....

Rachel said...

Merci mon amour! It was a perfect birthday evening thanks to my fabulous husband who made it very special - as always....

Unknown said...

You now have a few extra days to enjoy your beautiful flowers from Fabien... always so thoughtful!! A very special birthday for a very special daughter.